CELEBRITIES | Jul 16
Glee" actor Cory Monteith died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol, the British Columbia coroner’s office said Tuesday. "There is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith’s death was anything other than a most tragic accident," the office said in a statement
NATIONAL | By Jeremy Hainsworth | Oct 3
The British Columbia Coroners Service said Wednesday investigators found a spoon with drug residue and a used hypodermic needle in the hotel room where "Glee" actor Cory Monteith was found dead in July.
No, it's not "The Miley Cyrus Show." At least, not for long!