Glee" actor Cory Monteith died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol, the British Columbia coroner’s office said Tuesday. "There is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith’s death was anything other than a most tragic accident," the office said in a statement
The British Columbia Coroners Service said Wednesday investigators found a spoon with drug residue and a used hypodermic needle in the hotel room where "Glee" actor Cory Monteith was found dead in July.
Johannes Stoetter's images of models covered in vegetables and fruit, or painted to blend into their environments, are remarkable instances of camouflage as art. Elizabeth Palmer learns firsthand how it's done.
Many people think home insurance is straightforward, but there are key choices you need to make. CBS contributor, Mellody Hobson, tells us what to watch for so that you don't leave gaps in your insurance coverage.
A new study found that by age 2, more than a third of children have spent at least an hour a day on digital devices. Author and pediatrician Dr. Laura Jana discusses her new book and whether the "device generation" is cause for concern.