LGBT VIDEO SERIES
LGBT VIDEO SERIES
Scott Nevins hosts EDGE's 10th anniversary party in San Francisco at the Lookout, presented by Lexus!
The Senate confirmed a new administrator to lead the government's auto safety agency, which faces complaints that regulators bungled two high-profile recalls involving faulty ignition switches and exploding air bags.
Buick's smallest car, the Verano sedan, is a rich-looking, pleasant-riding and surprisingly quiet compact with upscale features.
- Sonata Evolves into More Sophisticated Car
- Gay Car Geek :: 2015 Audi R8 V10 Plus - Eight Is Enough, But 10 Is Better
- Kia's 'Soulful' First Electric Car
- LaCrosse Rides Buick's High Reliability Rating
- Big, Capable Luxury Defines GMC SUV
- Mazda Roadster in Guinness World Records
- Top Gas Mileage Goes to Mitsubishi Mirage
California prosecutors sued Uber over the ride-booking company's driver background checks and other allegations, adding to the popular startup's legal woes in the U.S. and around the world.
- Roomiest Subaru Legacy Debuts for 2015
- Nissan Recalls 470K Vehicles for Fuel Leak Problem
- Hyundai Recalls Nearly 43K Cars for Brake Lights
- Survey: US Gas Prices Fall 12 Cents Per Gallon
- GM Shutters Opel Plant in Bochum After 52 Years
- Uber Loses Preliminary Suit in Netherlands
- New Delhi Bans Uber After Alleged Rape by Driver
Tips and Advice
The top Japanese auto safety official acknowledged Friday that Japan's recall system needs an overhaul to better respond to global problems highlighted by the debacle over Takata air bags that can explode.
- Takata: Evidence Doesn't Support National Recall
- Top Selling New Vehicles in the US in November
- Experts Warn Germany will Miss Electric Car Target
- US Tightens Smog Limits in Bid to Protect Health
- US Bank Earnings up 7.3 Percent in 3Q
- Nominee for Auto Safety Chief Faces Uphill Climb
- Arizona Sues General Motors over Delayed Recalls
According to Kelley Blue Book, nearly 17 million vehicles could be sold in the United States next year. Kelley Blue Book is trusted for researching and assessing the value of automobiles.